Tools of the trade....
- Some of my "Mac" pinstripe brushes, quill lettering brushes.
- The chalk pencils for marking out the design.
- A ponce wheel for transfering your design from paper to a light chalk image that can be followed on the vehical.
- Realy fine tip Kolibri brushes for ultra fine detail, I somtimes used for high-lighting items on the arbrushed piece.
- The "Beugler" pinstriping tool for those realy long swerls and full vehical length lines.
- And the "One shot" Lettering enamel paint, too many colours to show them all!
With cobinations of each techniques and brushes we can give you that one off pinstripe look!
Here the pinstripe swirls help to make the porthole window blend in with the vehicle, the flowers are decals but they could be airbrushed or hand painted with the fine brushes.